Check ALL pockets

jj1

So i went to the IP yesterday to pick up a liner for my Jacket.... I found one I like, and picked up a new pair of gloves too.... I go up to the check out..... they do there thing... I pay... and as Im walkin out.... the Alarm goes off.... So i turn around.... they check the stuff again... and the jacket goes off....

they check the jacket again... no sensors.... so i check the Pocket... there was some sort of package in the one pocket....

Needless to say... there lookin at me like I tried to steal it.... but I dont even know what it was that was in there...i Pulled the package out and handed it right to the guy....

SO... save your self some embarresment... there are shady ppl out there.... so check the stuff your gonna buy

You should also check the pockets for tears..... I bought a Fieldsheer Adventurer jacket and the pants. Justin and I checked over everything, and it all looked fine. Got home, and the pants pockets were both ripped on the inside. They're clearance, so I can't return them. Doh.

You should also check the pockets for tears..... I bought a Fieldsheer Adventurer jacket and the pants. Justin and I checked over everything, and it all looked fine. Got home, and the pants pockets were both ripped on the inside. They're clearance, so I can't return them. Doh.

Sounds like it's time for the thread and needle.:D

JJ- Definitely sorry for the hassle....unfortunately people are trying that kind of thing all the time, which is why we have to go the extra step with the sensor tags. Thank you for your honesty and patronage we truly appreciate it.

Ride Safe,

-Iron Pony

I knew a dude in high school that went to Value City and tried on a pair of jeans. He kept the new ones, and put the old ones back on the rack. a Few hours later the police came knocking on his door. The dude left his school schedule in his pocket, so they just went to his house to pick him up.

I knew a dude in high school that went to Value City and tried on a pair of jeans. He kept the new ones, and put the old ones back on the rack. a Few hours later the police came knocking on his door. The dude left his school schedule in his pocket, so they just went to his house to pick him up.

LOL. He deserved to be caught for that. Back in high school I worked at a shoe store and there used to be customers that would do that same trick as well.

JJ- Definitely sorry for the hassle....unfortunately people are trying that kind of thing all the time, which is why we have to go the extra step with the sensor tags. Thank you for your honesty and patronage we truly appreciate it.

Ride Safe,

-Iron Pony

nice to see this kind of customer service!!:cool: rep

Yeah, I was up at IP and I was going to buy a jacket, I tried to cover a bike with the jacket but the sensor went off when I tried to wheel the jacket out of the store. :Dj/k

It's a shame you have to check for shit like that.

Edited by chevysoldier

Ride Safe,

-Iron Pony

No hassle... I didnt even take the time to look and see what it was... I might've needed it ...lol... I kiiiiiidn:D

The best thing is to take the tag off videos at the video store, and stick it on a friend. :D

ftw right there. or if you really wanna just mess with people put one in your shoe and they will search and search till they just dont care anymore and want you out of their sight lol