Armed, but not loaded...

ReconRat

Mainstream news is picking up on the ammo shortage. Finally...

America armed, but guns not necessarily loaded

"Used to be gold, but now lead is the most expensive metal," said Donald Richards, 37, who was stocking up at the Jefferson store. "And worth every penny."

i have almost 200 rnds for my .45 and about 700 rnds for my 9 including hollow points for both cals...last gun show they wanted the same price (22 bucks) for both cals of winchester white box...f'n stoopd...

WUT! I may be living in the past, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 8 or 9 bucks for a box of 9mm, and not much more for a box of .45acp. And I mean white box USA Winchester which is great cheap ammo.

edit: ok, maybe 25% more because times are tough and metals are up in value...

But 22 bucks? that's a rip off...

WUT! I may be living in the past, but I wouldn't want to pay more than 8 or 9 bucks for a box of 9mm, and not much more for a box of .45acp. And I mean white box USA Winchester which is great cheap ammo.

edit: ok, maybe 25% more because times are tough and metals are up in value...

But 22 bucks? that's a rip off...

Cheapo Blazer Alum casing .45 ACP box of 50 = $18.95 and this was just two weeks ago, and thats DOWN from the $28 a box I was paying early this summer for the same ammo.