Throwing some back after the game tonight, who's down?

NightRider

I was wanting to put this up around 9, but the site went down. I want to go out and have some fun. Drink, eat...do whatever. I know Mr Anderson is up for this.

Everyone is welcome. Looking for someone who knows the c-bus area well...and can point us to some good bars, hangout's, etc. I'm not to familiar with the area.

I promise a good time, everything short of a mustache ride! :D

Hit me up if you guys are interested.

I was wanting to put this up around 9, but the site went down. I want to go out and have some fun. Drink, eat...do whatever. I know Mr Anderson is up for this.

Everyone is welcome. Looking for someone who knows the c-bus area well...and can point us to some good bars, hangout's, etc. I'm not to familiar with the area.

I promise a good time, everything short of a mustache ride! :D

Hit me up if you guys are interested.

I might be persuaded, although a mustache ride would certainly push me over the edge...

brothers is cool if you are the type of person who would be seen on the cover of douchebag quarterly, or on tool academy. or if you are looking to get an STD from a fat girl.

park street TAVERN is the best bar on that block IMO.

short north tavern is always good. mike's grill if you are into dive bars. bettys has good food, so does macs.

Maybe we can all go there. You got a address bud?

Wait...i just found out sugar has a dress code? All i own are t-shirts and jeans. :(

491 N Park St

Not sure about a dress code. Just no gang type stuff as far as I know, which is how all the bars are downtown. I'll be wearing boots, jeans, and a Ohio Riders polo.

491 N Park St

Not sure about a dress code. Just no gang type stuff as far as I know, which is how all the bars are downtown. I'll be wearing boots, jeans, and a Ohio Riders polo.

Really? The 2 friend's i asked, were telling me the guys have to dress in a polo, or button up shirt. And wear dress shoes. No tennis shoes allowed.

With calling big chief, and MJ. Do we have a head count?

Who is all going and what time? Sugar is too crowded and not that good of a place.

I don't know how well of a place sugar is. But...gotta go with the +1 on the too crowded.

I may have last minute plans...so unfortunately this could end up being a wash...after all. To whoever goes, have a good time and be safe!

Maybe someone wants to call Mj and Big Chief and invite them.