The Browns are awful

Tpoppa

i can almost guarantee after 3 years of Mangini failure they will bring in another coach to fail

I heard they already have 5 player grievances against Mangini because of his coaching discipline. Sounds like the browns don't want to win, sometimes you gotta step up when they bring in a new coach and maybe try it his way because everything else previously obviously hasn't worked. (looks like his way isn't going to work either tho'...)

I heard they already have 5 player grievances against Mangini because of his coaching discipline. Sounds like the browns don't want to win, sometimes you gotta step up when they bring in a new coach and maybe try it his way because everything else previously obviously hasn't worked. (looks like his way isn't going to work either tho'...)

I have a friend of a friend (take that for what its worth) that works for the Browns and said from Day 1 many within the organization think he is a head case. I understand being strict and laying down the law but there is a way to get it done and a way to just piss people off....he is clearly doing the latter. Nobody wants to buy into his system because the whole damn team lacks any sort of respect for him because he just demands it instead of trying to earn it. There is a reason he got forced out of the Jets....now look at what they are doing with him gone

Not yet, anyway.

Give 'em time. They have a good shot at beating Tampa Bay's record 26 straight regular season losses.

Not to mention for as bad as Detroit was/is, they actually moved the ball on offense and scored...something the Browns fail miserably at

Mangina had a losing record with a Jets team that had more talent than the Browns. Jets players didn't like him, doesn't seem like Browns players are buying into him or his system. The offense is lost, the defense is overmatched. At least Zastudil is a solid punter.

I don't see how Lerner thought he was the right guy for the job especially when Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher (doubt he would come to Cleveland), Jon Gruden, Tony Dungy, Mike Holmgren and Brian Billick were all available.

Mangina had a losing record with a Jets team that had more talent than the Browns. Jets players didn't like him, doesn't seem like Browns players are buying into him or his system. The offense is lost, the defense is overmatched. At least Zastudil is a solid punter.

I don't see how Lerner thought he was the right guy for the job especially when Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher (doubt he would come to Cleveland), Jon Gruden, Tony Dungy, Mike Holmgren and Brian Billick were all available.

Randy Lerner is quite possibly the worst owner in the NFL. It's a toss up between him and Al Davis. He's more concerned with Aston Villa (his English Premier League team) than the Browns. His first mistake was hiring a coach before a gm, then he hired that asshat Mangina. There were an infinite number of coaches more qualified for the job. I love the Browns but we'll be lucky to win 3 games this year, we'll win 3 next year and then Mangina will be gone.

i saw mangini benched quinn already and is starting anderson next week? after he threw 3 pics off the bench... I'm pretty sure mangini is the worst coach ever.. I did want to give him the benefit of the doubt but benching your starter after 2 1/2 games... to replace him with a shittier QB = bad coaching

Mangoomba is an idiot. Not that I thought Quinn was or wasn't he guy, or that Anderson is or isn't either. But this team looks so much worse than the squad they rolled out in '99 it's almost funny. The difference here is that a lot of those guys hadn't started more than a handful of games in their respective careers. Some of these guys have been in the league 5-6 years and started for almost as many seasons somewhere.

Sad

Mangoomba is an idiot. Not that I thought Quinn was or wasn't he guy, or that Anderson is or isn't either. But this team looks so much worse than the squad they rolled out in '99 it's almost funny. The difference here is that a lot of those guys hadn't started more than a handful of games in their respective careers. Some of these guys have been in the league 5-6 years and started for almost as many seasons somewhere.

Sad

browns suck. was this already mentioned