Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have told ya that months ago...I thought mod's did delete posts, not just moved them...:eek:
That would've been nice to know months ago....
The only problem i see with that is, if someone really wanted to be vindictive...they could show contact from here, prior to a restraining/protection order. I guess the only thing that would help are the time stamps. Then again...it just depends on the judge...etc.
Ohhhhhh trust me......... not only CAN it happen, but it HAS happened.......

• 2 weeks later...
I thought that rep had to be signed now. Someone just repped me for this thread and never signed it. sigh......

^^^and what's up with the "man whore"???? ;)

Tis I. Sorry, I was spreading rep to negative rep someone :)

For real... WTF was that all about... Mods????????????

I have pictures if you really want to know! (not really)

seriously though

Wow, I'm just now finding this thread. About damn time we get some good drama around here. I was getting a little bored waiting around here since the last drama thread of BusaNotty. Ahh, OR never ceases to amaze me.

Wow, I'm just now finding this thread. About damn time we get some good drama around here. I was getting a little bored waiting around here since the last drama thread of BusaNotty. Ahh, OR never ceases to amaze me.

wow someone needs to look around more often!

You sir, are obviously blind...

i_cant_see_shit03.jpg