See ya EvilTwin!

Cheech

Good luck in AZ!

I think every conversation I ever had with you was some sort of a dig on cruisers or seeing you react by making faces at the sound of loud exhausts.

Sorry I never returned the favor by making wise cracks about sportbikes. Just never saw the point.

Enjoy AZ.

Thanks everyone, I just now got my truck unloaded and my laptop plugged into the wireless here at my new place. I left Tuesday at 8pm and arrived here in Scottsdale around 12pm Ohio time. So it took me *counting on fingers*... *moving to toes*... shit... 40 hours to get here, that's only sleeping 8.5 hours and hitting some bad construction zones that MapQuest of course did not warn me about. My truck was a champ, averaging 17mpg which I think is pretty good for a Chevy 2500 with a 350 under the hood.

I'm anxiously waiting for my bikes to sell back there so I can buy a new one here. Though I may just sell the truck and buy a bike if it takes to long to get the old ones sold.

If you guys are ever in the area, hit me up and we'll go do some riding.

Thanks everyone, I just now got my truck unloaded and my laptop plugged into the wireless here at my new place. I left Tuesday at 8pm and arrived here in Scottsdale around 12pm Ohio time. So it took me *counting on fingers*... *moving to toes*... shit... 40 hours to get here, that's only sleeping 8.5 hours and hitting some bad construction zones that MapQuest of course did not warn me about. My truck was a champ, averaging 17mpg which I think is pretty good for a Chevy 2500 with a 350 under the hood.

I'm anxiously waiting for my bikes to sell back there so I can buy a new one here. Though I may just sell the truck and buy a bike if it takes to long to get the old ones sold.

If you guys are ever in the area, hit me up and we'll go do some riding.

Good to hear you made it ok man. Have fun, enjoy the weather....and the women...while we freeze our ass off here.