Maybe I should check my email more often?

F4iBunny

My phone alerts me intermittently through the day when I receive new email. I have checked my mail in the past and even though the time stamp on the alert was correct, in the inbox it has been been for the next day in the future. Ok, kinda weird.

Well, yesterday (9/29/2009), I received an email alert. While the time stamp in my inbox was correct, the time stamp on the alert?

1:30pm Sept 30, 1939!!! :wtf:

lol, that's the fun with email headers. You can define whatever you want for the date, some email clients (later versions of pocket outlook) use received date or server date to set the received date.... other versions use the defined date in the header.

Funny, was it spam?

No spam, it as from her work from the same person she always get them from about work related stuff

Very odd, I know where I worked a long time ago the developers were lazy and just decided to use computer date for all the transactions... we used that same software for timecard management.

So anytime someone was late into work they just changed their system date & time and then clocked in.... was horribly abusive.