Wish me luck

Lunatik3

Uhm, I'm not sure but I doubt he's talking about IDPA or IPSC, I think he's just referring to CCW qualification.

The only other "competition" that has that type of scoring would be Winchester's training "certification" program where the entire thing is honor system.

when you get a job as federal security you have to "qualify" with your carry weapon. You get so many points for which part of the body you hit with each shot and you have so much time to hit your target. I'm pretty sure lunatik passed, because 70 year old guys that work courtroom security can still pass this test. Anyways, lunatik where are you? You pass, you making cushy money at a federal job now!? I hope so, or this post is going to make me look like an ass!

Well...

Ok I passed. This is actually my 2nd go round at the Fed Fire course. To answer the big speculation, this is to work a contract for 6-10 weeks based in D.C. Sadly I can't say more than that about what I'll be doing. But it's fun shit.

Out of a possible 250, I scored 249. I pulled 1 into the 4 ring. I AM NOT complaining. Much better than the last time when I let my head get the better of me after a malfunction and scored 197.

So, I'll be leaving Sunday more than likely. Work out of D.C. for the contract and then be back. I'll still get on from time to time and let you all know if I get to see Obama. Which I really don't care about.