Nelson Ledges 10/10 for $80

redkow97

My friend didn't have any issues. If you aren't selling the pics then you shouldn't have a problem. (though I think I've heard they're photographer is a tool)

"official" pics are up. http://www.photosbymartyllc.com/

I've had very little interaction with Marty, but there was a thread on the WERA board where he talked about crossing a hot track. That was pretty un-impressive in my book...

allegedly the corner worker waved him across, and had presumably radio'd the other corner workers to ensure no one was coming, but jeeze... they're called ACCIDENTS for a reason.

did you click on the "employee appreciation day?" I thought it was pretty dumb of them to let employees on the track in jeans as well, but apparently they do.

you'll want to click on the "October 10/11" album.

Nelson also has "fun days" where you pay $125, and you can take pretty much any car on the track. You'll see everything from vipers and vettes, to people with old beater 'race' cars that would probably do better on an autocross track...

I've toyed with taking my wife's Neon out just for the hell of it. I hate that car... well, i hate the 3 speed automatic transmission. with a 5 speed, I might only mildly dislike it.