Ordered me one of these. tactical light

Gump

i can't find my big Mag light? I never ordered from botach before i hope all goes well....

We'll seee how bright this thing really is next week. I'd imagine they exagerated a bit. I'm going to use it more as a flashlight than a attachment. except for spider hunting.

The light showed up...It's pretty sweet. i'm impressed. It's power is like a million candlewatt spotlight you'd plug into your cigarette lighter.The build materials are of quality it feels and looks strong...The strobe is disorienting. My girlfriend got ticked off so i'd say it worked.:D

The light showed up...It's pretty sweet. i'm impressed. It's power is like a million candlewatt spotlight you'd plug into your cigarette lighter.The build materials are of quality it feels and looks strong...The strobe is disorienting. My girlfriend got ticked off so i'd say it worked.:D

nice! take a picture of the beam projection and post it up

• 4 months later...

Note:

You can't use this light for more than 20 minutes continuous. It goes to half power first then starts flashing before finally shutting off.

I was tracking deer and it left me in the dark.