2010 Yamaha

NinjaNick

$14,500 for the R1LE !! :eek:

Damn it's so strange seeing prices raise each year.

Damn thats alot O' moolah.

the new 193HP BMW S 1000 RR is only $13,800

But with ABS and traction control its $15,300, so yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAl_H7AoPnU&feature=related

$14,500 for the R1LE !! :eek:

Damn it's so strange seeing prices raise each year.

14,500 is totally worth it if you got the bank, those LE's hold their value better than any other bike I've seen. If you can find some of the 50th anniversary LE R1's they still go for new or over new value.

*edit

Nevermind... its just FIAT graphics and a Rossi signature. I thought it was like the old LE's and had upgraded Ohlins suspsension, etc...

Edited by dmagicglock

wow that bmw is sliiiiiick!

:plus1:

*edit

Nevermind... its just FIAT graphics and a Rossi signature. I thought it was like the old LE's and had upgraded Ohlins suspsension, etc...

Even the base R1 is pricey. All the liters are nowadays though. Yammie takes the cake I think maybe for the highest price. I still like the older R1's better in the look department.

Nick....rumor has it...that Kawi is not releasing the new zx10r till late in 2010....

Why would they do that? That is odd. Thanks for letting me know though. Is this a coming year that it will be totally changed??

Why would they do that? That is odd. Thanks for letting me know though. Is this a coming year that it will be totally changed??

Yeah...this year is suppost to be the big BANG motor.....and total redesign....

I have my figures crossed on this......

This new R1 looks thick and heavy...... I'm sure its just looks but still......... seems they keep getting further away from what I like.......... I'm just not satisfied with anyones line up this year! I think I'll ask them to all re-do everything....... just for me.....