Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

hey, anyone from the halloween party know how a bumper sticker got on the back of rear window of my truck saturday night?........ i just found it this morning coming out of the library. i'll wait for the laughter, but i can take it -- were it not for my hatred of stickers on any vehicle i own. for the retard that put it on there, its gone like a bat out of hell. oh yeah, i almost forgot -- it says harley hauler.

Huh. You have a dark coloured F150?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, anyone from the halloween party know how a bumper sticker got on the back of rear window of my truck saturday night?........ i just found it this morning coming out of the library. i'll wait for the laughter, but i can take it -- were it not for my hatred of stickers on any vehicle i own. for the retard that put it on there, its gone like a bat out of hell. oh yeah, i almost forgot -- it says harley hauler. :rolleyes:

That may have been my fault, there was one of those on our back window when we left and I pulled it off and stuck it on the car next to us,

can't remember for the life of me what that car was though! :p

That may have been my fault' date=' there was one of those on our back window when we left and I pulled it off and stuck it on the car next to us,

can't remember for the life of me what that car was though! :p[/quote']

omg!! how funny. so you pulled it off your car and put it on someone elses?? ok i was going nuts! thanks for letting me know. btw, it was an an expedition you slapped than on. today, the tank is getting a bath.

Thats enough of the penis talk and the F word you guys! :fruit:

I had too much Captain in me at that point to remember what the hell we were talking about. Im sure it was loud though.

I thought we was gonna have to cut him. :beating:

:lol: That sounds about right. Good times!!

Where is my beating video?

hey, anyone from the halloween party know how a bumper sticker got on the back of rear window of my truck saturday night?........ i just found it this morning coming out of the library. i'll wait for the laughter, but i can take it -- were it not for my hatred of stickers on any vehicle i own. for the retard that put it on there, its gone like a bat out of hell. oh yeah, i almost forgot -- it says harley hauler. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA! I saw it when I was backing out of my space, and chuckled a lil' to myself as I pulled away.