Haunted Hoochie OCTOBER 9TH!

PrincessPratt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could resist the urge to punch when someone jumps out of no where I would be all over this... But I don't think I can resist. :lol:

Oh come on! Don't be a puss! You didn't come last night! You owe us busta!

BTW...this is my FIRST post on my new Dell! Can I just tell you who beautiful this new computer is. I cannot believe how fast it is compared to the old Toshiba sitting beside it.

If I could resist the urge to punch when someone jumps out of no where I would be all over this... But I don't think I can resist. :lol:

QFT! When I was a kid, I was at a church which hosted a haunted house. I began to spaz and started swinging... They drug me into the hallway and made me sit in the corner for a while:D

QFT! When I was a kid, I was at a church which hosted a haunted house. I began to spaz and started swinging... They drug me into the hallway and made me sit in the corner for a while:D

aww.. im sure if there was a hott body swingn a fake chainsaw at u... u wldnt swing if she got to close......

Lol. Careful, I don't know too many smoking hot chicks working at haunted houses. My Spider senses tell me it's a trap. That smokin hot chick probably goes by the name of Lady Guy Guy...:)

you mean Lady Ga Ga?...

lady_gaga_01.jpg

I'd hit it, but a penis check is mandatory. I've heard weird things on the intertubes...

and if yota runs out of bungee cords we'll use pratt's furry handcuffs...

Really? Did that convo on Sunday night really make you think this of me? :lol:

You chicken fuckers, I will put tie downs around your arms and pull you through.

Yota that first phrase made me chuckle. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Lol. Careful, I don't know too many smoking hot chicks working at haunted houses. My Spider senses tell me it's a trap. That smokin hot chick probably goes by the name of Lady Guy Guy...:)

Spidy senses? Is there something you're not telling us?

I'd hit it, but a penis check is mandatory. I've heard weird things on the intertubes...

I'm never one to say a woman is not hot when she is but I do not think this woman is attractive in the least bit. Just sayin. ;)

I'm never one to say a woman is not hot when she is but I do not think this woman is attractive in the least bit. Just sayin. ;)

nothin a few shots a couple beers and some of mandies jello couldnt take care of ..... if I had a dollar for every time I went to bed with a 10 and woke up with a 5 Id have another bike :D

nothin a few shots a couple beers and some of mandies jello couldnt take care of ..... if I had a dollar for every time I went to bed with a 10 and woke up with a 5 Id have another bike :D

The bike would probably be a 5 though. :)

No jello shots on Friday but I will be making a small batch of a certain drink that will help some of us walk through with ease! :p