Haunted Hoochie OCTOBER 9TH!

PrincessPratt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weatherman says it supposed to be stormy and rainy all day Friday. *shrugs*

I should take money from the hubby's acct and meet up with you all. He apparently wants me gone so damned bad. I should ignore him like the plague.

Just venting.. grrrr.

Weatherman says it supposed to be stormy and rainy all day Friday. *shrugs*

I should take money from the hubby's acct and meet up with you all. He apparently wants me gone so damned bad. I should ignore him like the plague.

Just venting.. grrrr.

You guys having domestic disputes...again? :(:D

Again? No..we normally get along wonderfully.

Except right now. He doesn't want to be bothered and was hoping I would be going to visit family this weekend in Illinois. They are sick so I'm not.

He makes it seem like I'm bothering him by holding a conversation with him.

He just apologized.. but still.. I should just ignore him. It's not like I have anyone to converse with all day here at home except for you wonderful people.

Again? No..we normally get along wonderfully.

Except right now. He doesn't want to be bothered and was hoping I would be going to visit family this weekend in Illinois. They are sick so I'm not.

He makes it seem like I'm bothering him by holding a conversation with him.

He just apologized.. but still.. I should just ignore him. It's not like I have anyone to converse with all day here at home except for you wonderful people.

Just messing with you. lol. Take his bike for a ride or something, might make you feel better. :p

Maybe I should. Being in this house is driving me crazy! Plus, the only interaction I'm getting lately is from recruiters over the phone. Oh, and last week I had a interview..which they chose someone "more senior-level PA" to fill that spot with. My self esteem is pretty high at the moment.. *grumble grumble*

Friday does sound fun.

Maybe I should. Being in this house is driving me crazy! Plus, the only interaction I'm getting lately is from recruiters over the phone. Oh, and last week I had a interview..which they chose someone "more senior-level PA" to fill that spot with. My self esteem is pretty high at the moment.. *grumble grumble*

Friday does sound fun.

Or at least go for a ride on yours, visit a friend...or family. Maybe go for a walk? Being together all the time...after you've been together a while....can get to anyone. It's not that it's you, and it's not that it's him. Just being together ALL THE TIME can cause friction.

I hear you. I usually make a point to not spend that much time with my hubby. I think that's the secret to the success. We normally keep our own distance and don't smother one another. We've been together almost 11 years (married only since 2005) now. It's good to have your own time.