Haunted Hoochie OCTOBER 9TH!

PrincessPratt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the rep! There's been some funny stuff on here today. And I was teasing about the highjacking!

So it looks like about 10 or 15 people will be there for sure. I bought some stuff for meatballs, veggie tray, yummy cheese dip. What other stuff do you think we need to munch on?

I miss the rep! There's been some funny stuff on here today. And I was teasing about the highjacking!

So it looks like about 10 or 15 people will be there for sure. I bought some stuff for meatballs, veggie tray, yummy cheese dip. What other stuff do you think we need to munch on?

mmm sounds like a great line up I'll make some dip for chips and bring a bag of chips too! oh and my drink!:)

mmm sounds like a great line up I'll make some dip for chips and bring a bag of chips too! oh and my drink!:)

Mandie....I have some cheese dip I'm making with sausage, salsa, cheese, etc. I have tostitos to go with it. I don't know what kind of dip you have but if it's yummy in my tummy then I'm game. :)

Mandie....I have some cheese dip I'm making with sausage, salsa, cheese, etc. I have tostitos to go with it. I don't know what kind of dip you have but if it's yummy in my tummy then I'm game. :)

lol. What if it's not yummy in your tummy!? What den? Big problem!? :D