Added Job Board forum

Casper

:violin: Then we'll need a "sportbike" forum and a "scooter" forum and a "more than 2 wheels" forum.

This is Ohio-Riders. That's subdivided enough. What could you possibly discuss in your own special cruiser forum that can't be discussed under one of the general categories offered?

I see the Jobs section as a prudent decision - so people can quickly and easily find things pertaining to potential careers/jobs.

:violin: Then we'll need a "sportbike" forum and a "scooter" forum and a "more than 2 wheels" forum.

This is Ohio-Riders. That's subdivided enough. What could you possibly discuss in your own special cruiser forum that can't be discussed under one of the general categories offered?

I see the Jobs section as a prudent decision - so people can quickly and easily find things pertaining to potential careers/jobs.

We have a job section on Columbus Racing, and it's actually helped a lot of people. I hope it can help some on here.

I have that covered with my social group "ohiowalkers and ohiodrivers"

DASSSSS BOOOOOOOOT

If that's the case Justin then why do we need subforums for racing, stunting, offroading... there's none for just street riding.

Maybe that's where I made the mistake, we need a "Street" section for the riding styles... not necessarily a Cruiser section.

??? We usually post street riding in the 'location specific' subforums. I could see how a 'street' forum may be more apt than a cruiser one. That suggestion is better.

I can't answer why all the other subforums are in place. That's a Casper question. He knows what works.