Funny pics for the geeks

Casper

Nada. Text isn't a valid input. Nick was probably the name of an app. They should've done a ps -el | grep Nick, found the PID#, then kill PID#.

I'm ashamed to say I've had to grep to kill...

Shouldn't there be a support group for that sort of thing?

my profession? its out there for anyone to google if they truly wanted to know. im pretty integrated in the online multimedia venues.

I sowwy.. I guess Sarcasim does not alway relate well.....

Im not a noob.... i do click links and read signatures.... Just sayin :p

Oh, and btw... was kinda nice almost meetn u at lunch the other day... sorry i didnt stick around longer... had to get back 2work

I sowwy.. I guess Sarcasim does not alway relate well.....

Im not a noob.... i do click links and read signatures.... Just sayin :p

Oh, and btw... was kinda nice almost meetn u at lunch the other day... sorry i didnt stick around longer... had to get back 2work

yeah, that went over my head ovbiously!! maybe i dont get shit half the time as suggested.... :o im glad i went on friday. but i didnt have enough time to connect with people individually. where were you sitting, on my side or opposite side?

yeah, that went over my head ovbiously!! maybe i dont get shit half the time as suggested.... :o im glad i went on friday. but i didnt have enough time to connect with people individually. where were you sitting, on my side or opposite side?

ur side... in between moose and gsxr750girl... in black track jacket...

this was one of our models, but most of the time my ladies are topless.

Keep up comments like that and ur gonna have guys wanting a take a friend to work day