2010 Kawasaki

conn-e-rot

sinner you are def not to small for a 14 i have rode one a few times and its really surprising.

:plus1: He is not. There's many 130-150lb guys with them.

Wow, the 10 and 6 look friggin retarded. I miss the old 03-05 styling...

Me too! I loved my 2003 636 I had.

Nice paint...still such a big bike!

Ride one, you'll be surprised that looks can be deceiving. Extremef4i and I switched bikes on a ride before and he was amazed how it handles like you wouldn't think it would. It's not like his 600 I rode, but on the street you can't tell a difference UNLESS you're in a fury of SWITCHBACKS. Tight switchbacks are a P.I.T.A on the bike, but very doable. Him and I don't endorse chicken strips either. It'll handle anything, but tight switchbacks fast. It's a great street bike, not TRACK bike. For the street it's the best in my opinion.

tyvm for the link. I have been waiting to see what the 10's look like and what they changed before I decide on a 10 or a 9. I missed that the info had been released. I would rep you but Casper is 'enhancing' it!

Of course my interests are different that everyone else in this thread, I am deciding on which Voyager. The Blue 09 is really nice looking, I like it better than the red on the 10. Will have to see the silver/blue 10 in person. But a '10 it will be because they fixed the heat issue on the right side it looks like. That was a big deal on the 09's, so big a deal if you look at the 'new for 2010' list it is actually on there.

Again, tyvm for the heads up and I now return you your regularly scheduled sport bike thread. :grin:

If youre wanting a new improved zx10r just hold out one more year. I can tell you that Kawasaki submitted pattents for some crazy motor designs and 2011 will unveil a whole different animal. Not one part will go unchanged on the 10r. Some little birdie from a company called kmc told me.

I like the new Kawi line-up, especially the Z1000...now that is a sick looking bike. I would still like to find a "new" '08 ZZR600 leftover for my next bike. For some reason I just really like the styling on those last ZZR's, and they don't seem as cramped as the newer ZX6R models.

If youre wanting a new improved zx10r just hold out one more year. I can tell you that Kawasaki submitted pattents for some crazy motor designs and 2011 will unveil a whole different animal. Not one part will go unchanged on the 10r. Some little birdie from a company called kmc told me.

They better redo the frame as even the team you helped out had major issues with it and threw enough money at it to sink a ship. The current frame design has racers hating the thing and even the bounty hunters throw it in the trailer in frustration. It's like riding a jack hammer...

They need to rethink frame and handling before they go rethinking motor...

wweell now you got my attention. do tell more!