Windshield mount for GPS/Cell

Likwid

jcb inspired me, I want get a windshield mount for my car but more importantly, my bike.

Needs to hold my cell phone (which runs TomTom), but obviously needs to hold it SECURELY

I was thinking this, but I'm not sure that will work because I'd have to strap it down, thus removing the touch functions... thoughts?

>http://www.amazon.com/Windshield-Holder-Suction-Diamond-Smartphone/dp/B001QK1C32/ref=pd_sbs_misc?ie=UTF8&qid=1254801171&sr=8-7

I'd check out his place: http://www.ram-mount.com/Products/AquaBoxMounts/tabid/125/Default.aspx

The products *look* solid enough, although I haven't bought any yet.

I'm saving my pennies.

The aqua box should solve your problem with still being able to use the touch screen. And the mounting solutions seem to be the best I've found thus far.

I found and like the MountGuys stuff. Looked like good prices.

I have a 2nd GPS, a refurb TomTom 130. Cheap.

So I got a cheap mount. A MountGuys custom mount $19.88

I wanted the fancy all weather mount, but it's nearly twice the cost of the refurb TomTom. Not going to happen.

The all weather mounts allow pushing all the buttons on the device.

And allow power from the bike options.

I don't see mounts for the HTC Fuze specifically. But I see some that look like the one you've found on Amazon. I guess MountGuys is a good place for motorcycle TomTom mounts.