nissan pathfinder owners?

that dude

2009 dodge ram 1500 big horn. i pick it up tomm. got a real nice deal

spark plugs and diff services along with transfer case every 30k. And do your self a favor change those shitty ass lug nuts that dodge uses that piss me off and no dodge owner cares about because they dont take thier own wheels off.

no they use standard copper core plugs. I am a mechanic and am not a dodge hater the 30k transfer and diffs and plugs keep me in the money. But seriously change the damn lug nuts they swell up and you will be forced to beat heat and repeat to get them off.

no they use standard copper core plugs. I am a mechanic and am not a dodge hater the 30k transfer and diffs and plugs keep me in the money. But seriously change the damn lug nuts they swell up and you will be forced to beat heat and repeat to get them off.

I had an issue with my lug nuts on my 02 dodge ram with the factory 20's. Other than a fuel vapor hose, I didn't have any issues with it at all. I miss that rig, fun to drive, especially in the winter.

plugs are plats on the 2009 hemi fyi

I remember when dodge was running those "hemi" commercials every 5 minutes... My truck was the newer body style but had the older 5.9L v8 and every hillbilly that I saw would always go "is it got a hemi in it!?" Be prepared to answer that question a lot

yeah its a hemi...really not a true hemi motor like the old days anyways. most dont even know what a hemi stands for or is. rednecks :rolleyes: