Color Laser Printer Suggestions?

jporter12

So, I haven't had a printer in quite a while, but really need on once in a while. Looking to not spend a bunch on one. I've noticed some really inexpensive COLOR laser printers, as in under $200. Is there anyone that has any suggestions, reviews, etc.... I don't NEED wireless, or even network printer for that matter, as I have a Windows home server box that I will be sharing it from. I'm not planning to have it do top notch photo printing or anything, either, just some decent color printing.

One thing you want to look at is the price of replaceing the cartridges. i bought a printer a while back for about $600 and once the sample cartridges were out i spent $400 on new ones!! just some fyi to look into when making a decision

One thing you want to look at is the price of replaceing the cartridges. i bought a printer a while back for about $600 and once the sample cartridges were out i spent $400 on new ones!! just some fyi to look into when making a decision

Thannks for the FYI! I pretty much expect replacement cartridges to cost mmore than the printer, since I'm looking at budget printers anyway. I am going to check into it though!