Braylon Edwards finally traded...

Bad324

They are not a fun team to watch

did you miss Sunday's game? it wasn't great, but it was definitely fun to watch.

I may be biased, given that I was at the game, and completely wasted, but I enjoyed the game right up until the final field goal.

the players we got are just warm bodies to fill Braylon's spot in the receiving corps, and the special teams guy is probably just someone the Jets wanted to get rid of. The worth of this trade is 100% dependent upon how high those draft picks are...

Ok fun to me is when we win. At the end of the year when we suck again I will not look back and say " ya know there were some fun games". Winning 5 or less games sucks. I would rather watch paint dry on most Sundays

did you miss Sunday's game? it wasn't great, but it was definitely fun to watch.

I may be biased, given that I was at the game, and completely wasted, but I enjoyed the game right up until the final field goal.

the players we got are just warm bodies to fill Braylon's spot in the receiving corps, and the special teams guy is probably just someone the Jets wanted to get rid of. The worth of this trade is 100% dependent upon how high those draft picks are...

Let's see...punch LeBron's buddy on Tuesday, traded on Wednsday.

LeBron's buddy, better watch his ass. There's probably a few Browns that wouldn't mind being traded to a contender.

hahaha no kidding. Shaun Rogers and Josh Cribbs are probably looking for him right now.

all you steeler fans are fair weather....

RIZZO said it best:

http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php?s=70&c=476&f=32229

:nono: Check my albums on here Keith..... There's pix in there of me @ 10 years old wearin' my Steeler's gear ;)

the steelers might be able to spare limas sweed

Why.... Did they want/need another receiver who can't catch a cold??? :D

Riddle me this Batman..... How is it that the old loser Clowns left Cleveland, and within 5 years were in the Super Bowl?!?

Then Cleveland gets a brand new team, ownership, staff & stadium..... And is right back to their losing ways just like the old one?!? Is the Cuyahoga River water just infected with a bad case of loseritis???

I may have to root for the Cavs though, now that you got my boy Shaq..... At least in the East & until you meet up with the Lakers in the Finals. That is.... Unless Idiot Artest implodes our repeat chances

:nono: Check my albums on here Keith..... There's pix in there of me @ 10 years old wearin' my Steeler's gear ;)

Why.... Did they want/need another receiver who can't catch a cold??? :D

Riddle me this Batman..... How is it that the old loser Clowns left Cleveland, and within 5 years were in the Super Bowl?!?

Then Cleveland gets a brand new team, ownership, staff & stadium..... And is right back to their losing ways just like the old one?!? Is the Cuyahoga River water just infected with a bad case of loseritis???

I may have to root for the Cavs though, now that you got my boy Shaq..... At least in the East & until you meet up with the Lakers in the Finals. That is.... Unless Idiot Artest implodes our repeat chances

Its just Cleveland man we cant win anything... its not in the playbook.

Its just Cleveland man we cant win anything... its not in the playbook.

That radio clip you linked was pretty damn comical!

Funny 'cause it was true..... The whole damn town WOULD shut down for 2 weeks if you guys made it to the Super Bowl!! :D