Ebac dehumidifier Model BD80 7400hours $500

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=7834

Jameson tree trimmer w/four 6' extensions, fiberglass $120

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=7835

Bolens 31cc 2cycle cultivator Model BL410 $125

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=7836

John Deere 3E backpack leaf blower $125

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=7837

Crankshaft Lunati 4" stroke $750, if you're interested PM and I'll find more info about this

Snowmobile scissor lift $100

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=7927

Edited by dustinsn3485

Bump for pictures and prices added... Nothing is firm really, make offers. I used google, craigslist, and ebay to gather prices. If you think a price is unfair let me know, don't get hostile. I'll work with you.

I'm going to leave this go for a bit then see what craigstlsist and e-bay does for me.

Thanks.

what are those wheels off of? also can you measure the dimensions of the bolt pattern. im looking for a set of winter wheels for my teg, and i know it has 14" RIMS, but the tire is 195/60/r14, and who knows if the bolt pattern matches...

heres the specs on the stock wheels:

REMANUFACTURED ALLOY WHEEL, STANDARD FINISH, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 in. x 5.5 in.; 4 lugs; Does not include center cap; 5-slot design; Refinished factory original alloy wheel.

and the specs on the hub:

WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLY, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 5.35 in. flange diameter, 3.94 in. bolt circle diameter, M12 x 1.5 stud size, 2.20 in. wheel pilot diameter, 2.40 in. brake pilot diameter, 2.17 in. flange offset, 4-stud, ball bearing type, non-driven; Lug bolts included; With ABS; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement wheel hub assembly.

let me know what you find.

Edited by Benyen Soljax

How does the tire machine work, as in easy or apain in the ars

It's not bad, it's a harbor freight tool...I have a no mar now and no use for this one. You've got first dibs. you asked about it first. I'll reply to the PM.

it was easy when he mounted my tire! Dustin man..this is a bummer!

I used the No mar machine for your tire. This is all stuff sitting in that building that we don't have a need for anymore, no bummer here. I still have all the bike tools, just getting rid of a bunch of extra stuff.

I have the same machine in my garage. It works well if you buy the No Mar bar. Without it you have to use spoons.. and that's a bitch.

+1

i'll take the machine! i'm gonna undercut pauly like crrrrrrazzzzzaaaay

lol jaaaay kaaaay

no but really' date=' i want the machine. i can paypal?[/quote']

You're #2. I'll let you know if giantxtc doesn't take it.

what are those wheels off of? also can you measure the dimensions of the bolt pattern. im looking for a set of winter wheels for my teg, and i know it has 14" RIMS, but the tire is 195/60/r14, and who knows if the bolt pattern matches...

heres the specs on the stock wheels:

REMANUFACTURED ALLOY WHEEL, STANDARD FINISH, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 in. x 5.5 in.; 4 lugs; Does not include center cap; 5-slot design; Refinished factory original alloy wheel.

and the specs on the hub:

WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLY, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 5.35 in. flange diameter, 3.94 in. bolt circle diameter, M12 x 1.5 stud size, 2.20 in. wheel pilot diameter, 2.40 in. brake pilot diameter, 2.17 in. flange offset, 4-stud, ball bearing type, non-driven; Lug bolts included; With ABS; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement wheel hub assembly.

let me know what you find.

I'll look at them. The hub cap says, kia. so I'm assuming the wheels are off a kia. I'll check the bolt pattern when I get home..

how much for the key cutter and pruner

Changed price on the key cutter. Did some more research and the original number I think was too high.

Also, put a price on the crankshaft.

Bump this up. The Harbor Freight tire machine is still up for sale, I never heard anything from giantxtc. Jbot, lemme know. You're number 2. I'll PM you.

Added a pair of shoes my g/f bought a short time ago for $95. They are a half size to small, she tried to wear them 3 or 4 times and couldn't get them to break in right.

Any ladies need a new pair of shoes for half the price?

Um.... My girlfriend needs a size 13 stiletto. Have any of those I, erm.... she could try on?