To Sell or Not to sell

dmagicglock

Should I sell my bike for 5400?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my bike for 5400?

• Yes you're lucky to find a buyer
    • No, stand your ground you're already giving it away
    • hookers and blow

well talked to the guy today and I'm gonna go ahead and meet up with him tomorrow (weather pending) and sell it for $5500 cash. Thank you for all those that voted, thats 100 more than what I had posted so that leaves some money left over for cheaper hookers and little bit of blow.

Considering the state of the economy and time of the year I would surely take that offer.. My 2007 clean GSX-R is for sale for 4990 and no bites yet..

Good luck

I know I've seen that and i'm like wtf... i can't believe his bike hasn't sold yet (i better sell mine while I can!)

Ah I'm selling it cause I don't have any time to ride it with a new baby. I'll probably get another motorcycle in a couple years when my daughters a little older. The KBB is $6535.

I can relate to that. I barely get any time to ride mine between being a foster parent and having a daughter of my own. However, it is a great looking bike and they will not get any cheaper as time progresses. Unless you need the cash you may consider just keeping it.

Just my 2 cents