To Sell or Not to sell

dmagicglock

Should I sell my bike for 5400?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell my bike for 5400?

• Yes you're lucky to find a buyer
    • No, stand your ground you're already giving it away
    • hookers and blow

Okay so I've had my bike listed for sale for quite some time and had quite a few low ball offers but today I met up with a guy to show him my r6 and he wants to go ahead and buy it, but I'm not sure if I should sell it based on his offer. I finally lowered my price to $5700 on craigslist and he's wanting to give me around $5400 for it.... So I'm making this a poll question to get your guys (and gals) input.

Should I stand my ground and say no lower than $5700 because I feel thats giving it away already?

Or should I consider the market conditions and gladly take his offer of $5400...?

(bike is 2006 r6 3650 miles, ext warranty, a few mods)

Okay so I've had my bike listed for sale for quite some time and had quite a few low ball offers but today I met up with a guy to show him my r6 and he wants to go ahead and buy it, but I'm not sure if I should sell it based on his offer. I finally lowered my price to $5700 on craigslist and he's wanting to give me around $5400 for it.... So I'm making this a poll question to get your guys (and gals) input.

Should I stand my ground and say no lower than $5700 because I feel thats giving it away already?

Or should I consider the market conditions and gladly take his offer of $5400...?

(bike is 2006 r6 3650 miles, ext warranty, a few mods)

Ultimately...up to how much you need the extra $. Why, are you selling the bike? Getting another? Have you looked up the value of the 04 r6's?

Ultimately...up to how much you need the extra $. Why, are you selling the bike? Getting another? Have you looked up the value of the 04 r6's?

Ah I'm selling it cause I don't have any time to ride it with a new baby. I'll probably get another motorcycle in a couple years when my daughters a little older. The KBB is $6535.

I missed out on NOT selling my Katana one month ago because I did not want to take less then 2K for it. The potential buyer and me were only $200 apart on price. I dont really need to sell my bike, but then again, I dont really need 2 bikes.For a few hundred dollar difference on your sale, I would say go ahead and sell it.

I don't see why you're selling it. Just cuz you can't ride doesn't mean you can't have a bike.

I have twins coming out in 2.5 months and my 14 will still be in the garage. It will hardly get ridden, but when the time comes and I get the bug again I'll already have a motorcycle there and ready to roll out on. There will be a day or few that you'll just be stressed and need to go for a ride after a month or so with no riding. I never understood why people think they need to sell things when they have kids. It's like a tradition or something for some odd reason.

If you really want to make the mistake friend, tell him $5500 and sell it.

Blah, blah i'm having a baby I have to sell my bike. F that shit. I have FOUR kids and a bitch for a wife who wants to sell all things I like(bikes,guns) I still have one of my two bikes left in the garage. I may not ride it much but I sure as hell am not gonna sell it! I say keep it, once you get rid of it good luck getting another one. Or you could always be the guy who says I use to ride but got rid of my bike when I had kids. Then go out and buy a harley when you retire and your kids are out of the house.

my opinion. if u need money badly sell it. but if ur just selling it just cause u dont use it enough DONT SELL IT!! i mean its brand new! i put 3 k on my bike in not even a month. if u know your not going to be using for the next couple years just put a cover over and forget about it for a little while. but when you want to ride it once in a while it will be there. but if you sell it your going to be sorry u did and have nothing to ride..

just my 2 cents

GL with havin a kid and hope it goes well:banana:

Nick CONGRATS MAN!

Thanks, can't wait!:cool:

If you're selling it for $5400, be sure to drag your naked sack across the tank for some smug satisfaction. Can't put a price on that.

How come you weren't this funny in person? You crack me UP online! :lol::lol:

Blah, blah i'm having a baby I have to sell my bike. F that shit. I have FOUR kids and a bitch for a wife who wants to sell all things I like(bikes,guns) I still have one of my two bikes left in the garage. I may not ride it much but I sure as hell am not gonna sell it! I say keep it, once you get rid of it good luck getting another one. Or you could always be the guy who says I use to ride but got rid of my bike when I had kids. Then go out and buy a harley when you retire and your kids are out of the house.

:plus1: That is a post with pure truth in it there!:rulez:

my opinion. if u need money badly sell it. but if ur just selling it just cause u dont use it enough DONT SELL IT!! i mean its brand new! i put 3 k on my bike in not even a month. if u know your not going to be using for the next couple years just put a cover over and forget about it for a little while. but when you want to ride it once in a while it will be there. but if you sell it your going to be sorry u did and have nothing to ride..

just my 2 cents

GL with havin a kid and hope it goes well:banana:

:plus1: