I want a Nintendo 64

FocusDave01

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$30 i'll ship it to your door. unless your up here at some point

not sure what games i have for it. i think it has 2 controllers, expansion pack... hell i don't know. i can let you know after noon.

Edited by curby

I want one too if anyone else has one. My roommate at my last campus house stole mine. :( He got an ass beating tho... I actually felt kinda bad when I broke his glasses. They looked funny sticking to his nose. haha. He deserved it. You DONT steal a man's N64

I want one too if anyone else has one. My roommate at my last campus house stole mine. :( He got an ass beating tho... I actually felt kinda bad when I broke his glasses. They looked funny sticking to his nose. haha. He deserved it. You DONT steal a man's N64

:plus1: to that man lol god remeber the countletss hours played on goldeneye, mario kart, zelda, hell even mario party days lol!!!

someone list up games they have for sale. I recently dug the N64 out of my brother's old room at my parents' house.

Mario Kart 64 will blow your mind on a 105" projection screen.

even in 4-player mode, everyone has about a 45" screen of their own!

:plus1: to that man lol god remeber the countletss hours played on goldeneye, mario kart, zelda, hell even mario party days lol!!!

Im a goldeneye and mario cart junkie. I will challenge anyone! :cool: If I can get one, Maybe a goldeneye party needs to be arranged! :D

someone list up games they have for sale. I recently dug the N64 out of my brother's old room at my parents' house.

Mario Kart 64 will blow your mind on a 105" projection screen.

even in 4-player mode, everyone has about a 45" screen of their own!

hell host the mario kart party here that tv sounds sick lol

hell host the mario kart party here that tv sounds sick lol

my basement is available.

it's just work's old projector and a sheet over a wooden frame - but it is great for sports and video games.

I can't wait til it breaks, so the wife will let me upgrade to an HD projector:D