I want a Nintendo 64

FocusDave01

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a N64 with expansion pack with 2 controllers, one rumble pack that needs new batteries, one controller pack. Also have a Game Shark for cheat codes.

Games:

Supercross 2000 (MX racing), Tripple Play 2000 (baseball), WWF War Zone, 1080 (snowboarding), Wave Race 64, Turok, Starfox 64, San Francisco RUSH (racing), Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Resident Evil 2, Top Gear Overdrive (racing).

I'd like $40 shipped.

Anyone else that wants one let me know!

I have a N64 with expansion pack with 2 controllers, one rumble pack that needs new batteries, one controller pack. Also have a Game Shark for cheat codes.

Games:

Supercross 2000 (MX racing), Tripple Play 2000 (baseball), WWF War Zone, 1080 (snowboarding), Wave Race 64, Turok, Starfox 64, San Francisco RUSH (racing), Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Resident Evil 2, Top Gear Overdrive (racing).

I'd like $40 shipped.

Anyone else that wants one let me know!

DIBS!!! YESssssss

right, its not the same..its better. wireless controller...faster loading... no cartridges...the list goes on.

But is it the same controller? I think the N64 controller was the best ever designed controller. I just love how it feels in my hands... (no homo) :D

But is it the same controller? I think the N64 controller was the best ever designed controller. I just love how it feels in my hands... (no homo) :D

I think all the other benefits make up for the controller. The Wii Classic controller works just fine.

Im a goldeneye and mario cart junkie. I will challenge anyone! :cool: If I can get one, Maybe a goldeneye party needs to be arranged! :D

Brick and I would be game for GoldenEye or Mario Kart. Hell, we could even have a whole vintage game party as well.

Here's the list of the consoles we have...

Sega: Genesis (2), Saturn, Dreamcast (2)

Nintendo: NES (2), SNES, N64 (2), Gamecube

PS2

XBox 360

a couple emulators on the PC

...and quite a few games to boot. LOL

Anyone interested with a giant projector? :D

i an original NES

:lol: That was my childhood right there. I had the atari but I was too young to say that was my childhood. The 8-bit NES though was and I lost tons of hours off my life playing it. I had a blast with that shitty system. :woo:

Brick and I would be game for GoldenEye or Mario Kart. Hell, we could even have a whole vintage game party as well.

Here's the list of the consoles we have...

Sega: Genesis (2),

Nintendo: NES (2), SNES, N64 (2),

PS2

:D

Add SegaCD and those are the systmes I had.