Glock: Just a feeler, for the moment.

Aerik

I'm thinking of selling my Glock 17 to get some extra cash. It's in great shape, I bought it new (at New Albany range) and maintain it meticulously. I have 3 17-round mags and one 33-rounder. Also included would be a Crimson Trace laser-grip, factory case and factory cable lock.

What would you ask for this bundle?

I can take/ post pics if anyone on here is interested.

Wasn't me holding it in that pic- my friend Nick, the Marine who we constantly pick on for bad trigger discipline.

And he's offering me $480 for the whole bundle, so that's the high offer so far. Although he'd have to gather up the cash to do that, so it's not immediate. No pressure here or anywhere-- not in a huge hurry.

Edited by Aerik

Not terribly many-- maybe average of 200 per range trip (probably a high estimate), maybe four range trips with it. I always have friends and we bring a bunch of guns to the range, so no one gun gets fired a ton.

Yup. We spend most weekend nights hanging out here wrenching on bikes, shooting pool, and drinkin beers. OR peeps are of course welcome to stop by- we're boring, but nice enough. Near BWR.

Might do that here in a little while. Some OR people have actually seen it already-- my buddy Mike has brought it out to a few of the BWR bike nights, but I'll try to take a few pics to post on here.

It's probably going to get another project thread eventually, too-- it's in great working order, but cosmetically it needs some help. We'll see.