Toledo Bar Shootout

dmagicglock

At the end of the video, there is a douchebag hopping around shooting his gun from WAY outside of the bar on the sidewalk. There is another guy at the door shooting in.

I'm thinking.........is that hopping guy trying to shoot inside from way back there as the other guy is standing at the door? :lol: I'm surprised the dumbass at the door didn't get shot by his homeboy behind him. :nono::lol:

At the end of the video, there is a douchebag hopping around shooting his gun from WAY outside of the bar on the sidewalk. There is another guy at the door shooting in.

I'm thinking.........is that hopping guy trying to shoot inside from way back there as the other guy is standing at the door? :lol:I'm surprised the dumbass at the door didn't get shot by his homeboy behind him. :nono::lol:

I was thinking the same thing. They showed the video on the today show, it's only a matter of time before they catch these dumbasses.

Wow... that was something else. I have so many comments running through my mind right now. What retards... Amazing how many people were actually carrying a gun in there, and yet it doesnt amaze me that none of them knew how to shoot them.

Wow... that was something else. I have so many comments running through my mind right now. What retards... Amazing how many people were actually carrying a gun in there, and yet it doesnt amaze me that none of them knew how to shoot them.

how many of them you think had a concealed permit :lol:

how many of them you think had a concealed permit :lol:

That was also something I was thinking. ha ha. I am willing to bet all of them did. They seemed like very upstanding citizens who wouldnt break any laws. It was all in self defense you know.