Harley w/ a Wheelchair Ramp

Aerik

This is 8 different kinds of awesome. Unfortunately, the woman narrating the video is a fucking half-wit, so skip to like the 1:15 mark to see the actual bike and mute the bitch's constant prattling.

Yes, I know, it's a Harley. Get over it. That's not the important part. It's fuggin bike, with a dude in a wheelchair riding it. And it kind of reminds me of a Roman chariot, which just makes it even cooler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr57hxdBk9U

I hope the wheel chair isn't a result of a motorcycle, and if it is, this guy is retarded. Otherwise, sweet.

I hope the wheelchair isn't the result of a bike accident either, but why would he be retarded if it was? That's the kind of stubborn I can admire.

p.s. wheelchair is the ONLY way you'd get me on a trike... I like his sidecar design even better.

I hope the wheelchair isn't the result of a bike accident either, but why would he be retarded if it was? That's the kind of stubborn I can admire.

p.s. wheelchair is the ONLY way you'd get me on a trike... I like his sidecar design even better.

I guess this is the part of me that believes in a "higher being". If my legs were disabled/dismembered for any reason at all, I would take it as a sign from something bigger than I that I shouldn't be riding a motorcycle

I guess this is the part of me that believes in a "higher being". If my legs were disabled/dismembered for any reason at all, I would take it as a sign from something bigger than I that I shouldn't be riding a motorcycle

LOL, I'm sorry, but that is out there

Edited by kreator
Sp

I hit my thumb with my hammer last week. Should I take that as a sign from a higher being to stay away from home repair?

do you need to attach wheels to your thumb for the rest of your life so that you can get some, but not all of the original functionality back?

There, now neither of our posts make any sense at all

Saw an older woman in Toledo a few years ago. Paralyzed from the waist down. She was riding a full dresser with the same type of setup

as a result of a motorcycle wreck?

If Jesus Christ' date=' himself, rappelled from heaven and told me to stop riding a motorcycle I'd kick him right in his Jew balls.[/quote']

Why you slinging the J word? I never said anything about Jesus Christ. Your lack of respect for others' religion doesn't really surprise me though.

Waist down? Maybe that is a sign that she should not poop any more

WTF? Did pooping paralyze her?

There's a guy riding around here with a scooter trike... tucks his wheelchair up next to him and has tie downs from the mirrors to the sissy bar that serve to keep his dangling legs inside the scooter.

Like a hillbilly Jeep (redundant?) door, but for paralyzed people.