Kreator and I will be at BWR this Thursday, Oct. 15th. Anyone want to join us?

PrincessPratt

Kreator (aka Jeffy Poo) and I are going to BWR on Thursday b/t 6 and 7pm for some wings. I know there are some issues with one of the previous employees there BUT I still have friends that work there too. I'm putting the offer out there to see if anybody else wants to come on out too. We're cagin it...well at least I am Jeff may bring his road king so riding or not were just gonna eat some food and drink some brewskies! Let's have a great time! Next week someone else pick the spot. :)

^^^NOT trying to cause drama. Jeff and I have been going there almost twice a month since it opened up. I never had any intention of not going there anymore. I'm simply inviting the rest of the group out for socialization if they'd like to come. :)

Then why bring it up? Why not just say "hey come join jeff and I at BWRs on thursday for some food and drinks"? :rolleyes:

She might say it around the wrong people some time and then some guys take it too far and BOOM, you're in a fight. I've seen it sooo many times when I was single, younger, and use to go to bars once in awhile.

HAHA, I would not feel the need to beat anyone up for calling me Jeffie-Poo

Then why bring it up? Why not just say "hey come join jeff and I at BWRs on thursday for some food and drinks"? :rolleyes:

Oh Geesh don't get your panties in a wad! I was bringing clarification b/c one of my FRIENDS is the one who has an issue with this and I did not want him to get upset. :rolleyes:

Just givin you shit Princess. Its what I do.

I know. See above. :p

Stop with the Jeffy-Poo

When you stop with the December blow jobs I'll stop with the Jeffy Poo Blosser!

:lol: Jeffy-Poo-Pants... :popcorn:

:lol:

HAHA' date=' I would not feel the need to beat anyone up for calling me Jeffie-Poo[/quote']

You'd better not! You know you love me! :D

what about Jeff-Poo-PANTS I think that deserves a beating...

It's all in good fun girl!

Hope so see some of you out there. I'm gonna see if Liz wants to meet us out there too. She's not bartending on Thursday nights anymore so she may be game.

HAHA, I would not feel the need to beat anyone up for calling me Jeffie-Poo

You'd be suprised how easy it is to make a man want to. There's some douchebags out there that can take that to the extreme and start picking on you and BOOM you're in a fight. Normally how most fights start is from another guy talking shit or teasing another one too far. Trust me, you have a breaking point. We all do. ;)

My B-day is 3 months from today Pratt, a promise is a promise

:nono: What if I have a new BF by then? I don't think he'd appreciate that very much. :lol:

You'd be suprised how easy it is to make a man want to. There's some douchebags out there that can take that to the extreme and start picking on you and BOOM you're in a fight. Normally how most fights start is from another guy talking shit or teasing another one too far. Trust me, you have a breaking point. We all do. ;)

Ya Kreator is gonna kick Wheezle's ass any day now! :lol:

lol. Plus...when your drinking...you'll just about take on anyone. One year for xmas (my brother's and mine) gf's decided it would be hilarious to buy us the same jackets. A friend of my brother's commented on how cute he thought it was that we matched. From what i'm told, i rushed to the end of the table...tackled him off the chair...and started screaming "how fucking cute is this asshole"!? :o