2005 MV Agusta F4-1000 - $12500 (Hebron, Ohio)

Disclaimer

To borrow from Jalopnik.... Nice Price or Crack Pipe?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1419335070.html

2005 MV Agusta F4-1000 only 5,215miles. Like new needs absolutely nothing but a new owner. Comes from the factory with Marzocchi forks, Sachs Racing rear shock, 166 horsepower motor. For questions or to setup up an appointment to see the bike please call (740)928-4454

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k13p73o65Ob5T55P79ad69ecb0ccd4db1071.jpg3k73p73lb5O55T15R89addb062db404471d65.jpg3n03kd3lf5Od5T85S69adaf9c6be643751d74.jpg3n13kb3l85Od5T25P79ad7311bcfb67a61560.jpg

PostingID: 1419335070

Seems like a reasonable price to me for that bike. I think they are 18ish new but not sure. I would think take a used 1098S then add a little to get value.

Could be wrong though, I've only seen a handful of these before. I did ride Chris's 750 on a ride once though. It was pretty fun.

Here's my big ass on an MV ;)

IMG_6383.jpg

The base model is $23k.

They may retail for that but are they being sold for $23, I vaguely remember a friend who bought a 1098S saying he almost bought an MV for about the same money but decided on the duc. Then again I guess 1098S is more than 18 too.

Either way 12,500 is probably a good price but like someone said, demand may be low so you might be able to get it for better. Don't know though, it's not like you can reference all the other craigslist adds were other dudes have the same bike for sale for more or less with varying amounts of aftermarket stuff and miles. It's just rare so you just have to decide if you want it $12,500 worth or not.

Right' date=' the 1098S is $21K.

The MVs are beautiful bikes. They make Ducati and Aprilia look second rate. The only other bike more beautiful than an MV, in my opinion, is the Bimota. Of course, I'm partial to the MVs because I love Tamburini bikes.[/quote']

So it's reasonable to think that a dealer with a late model 1098S or MV might let one go for under 20 somewhere.

I was off on the price but I think I see why now. If I recall the story was about an MV that was on the dealer floor for 2 years or something.

Yeah' date=' it is a very good video. The way they build these bikes is amazing. Not one piece is assembled by machine. The entire engine is hand built. The bike is hand built. Everything.. it's awesome to see. "No Rush" policy. The bike is finished when the bike is finished.[/quote']

You have to respect that no matter what. They really are beautiful. It's funny, on paper, this MV1000 or a 750 could be compared almost exactly to a GSX-R of the same type. But when they are sitting side by side even a 10 year old girl knows which one is cooler. Something about the italians, they really know how to make a pretty bike.

Only sportbike other than the big 4 I like. I'd love to have a MV1000 in all black/carbon.

i think they have one, but it costs more than my soul.

ok, it's more than 2 fitty, but it's damn expensive.

I call bullshit.

Hebron is full of rednecks. Rednecks can't even say MV Agusta.

FYI. My boss lives in Hebron.(it's a very small town.)

I asked him if he's even seen that bike. He said No and asked me how to say MV Agusta.

:D

Edited by jagr

I call bullshit.

Hebron is full of rednecks. Rednecks can't even say MV Agusta.

FYI. My boss lives in Hebron.(it's a very small town.)

I asked him if he's even seen that bike. He said No and asked me how to say MV Agusta.

:D

:lol: He needs help speaking and he's a BOSS? :nono: