Ever find yourself in a vid on the internet?

Coyote

So I was minding my own business, Just watching videos on the internet...

Click on a related video, then another...Watching one, I start to think to myself--"That looks like my back". Shot tightens a bit--That is definitely my rear end! Definitely not as impressive seeing myself going at it on video as it was in my head.

Kinda feel a little violated. Didn't know I was being filmed, or by whom...And then posted on the internet.

http://video.tiscali.it/canali/truveo/2637075352.html

Edited by Coyote

So I was minding my own business, Just watching videos on the internet...

Click on a related video, then another...Watching one, I start to think to myself--"That looks like my back". Shot tightens a bit--That is definitely my rear end! Definitely not as impressive seeing myself going at it on video as it was in my head.

Kinda feel a little violated. Didn't know I was being filmed, or by whom...And then posted on the internet.

http://video.tiscali.it/canali/truveo/2637075352.html

i didn't think this was a motorcycle vid... :eek: ... at first... but I know what you mean about feeling violated. I was in spain at a beach and there was a creeper there with a video camera very obviously filming the women on the beach... don't want to be someone's spank bank material later:rolleyes:. lol.

Looking forward to getting home and seeing it, as a firewall won't let me at the moment.

Don't build it up too much. It was my first time back on the bike in a month after blowing out my knee. I had to take the brace off to fit into my leathers, so I wasn't very comfortable, to say the least. Add to that that it was cooling off quickly and the surface was starting to feel slippy...

I can come up with more excuses if anyone needs them. :D

We slowed down a lot going up the short straight--Found out later the coach was waving me to pass him, but I couldn't make out what he was doing as we were riding directly into the sun.

Have I showed you my new cameras yet?

Is that a trick question?

Can i ask...how you would know...what your "rear end" looks like? You been looking at that thing in the mirror? Pulling an MJ? :p

I was speaking of the rear end of my bike. Weirdo. :rolleyes:

...And yes, I do admire her from all angles. I've been known to go to the garage for a tool and find myself standing and staring 15 minutes later.

I was speaking of the rear end of my bike. Weirdo. :rolleyes:

...And yes, I do admire her from all angles. I've been known to go to the garage for a tool and find myself standing and staring 15 minutes later.

Oh...got it. :( Your the one humping the bike though....:D

Nice ninja edit btw.

Vids are common. It was actually linked to YouTube and honestly, at any given track day, people have helmet cams and the like all the time. It's a free world and if it bothers you to be "filmed" riding, simply stay home.

It isn't a big deal, man...

I would worry more about the line choices shown than anything or how you can get up to a better rate of speed efficiently and to become more effective in your overall riding ability. Videos can help with that and can be a great learning tool.

Vids are common. It was actually linked to YouTube and honestly, at any given track day, people have helmet cams and the like all the time. It's a free world and if it bothers you to be "filmed" riding, simply stay home.

It isn't a big deal, man...

I would worry more about the line choices shown than anything or how you can get up to a better rate of speed efficiently and to become more effective in your overall riding ability. Videos can help with that and can be a great learning tool.

Again, I was being facetious more than anything. However it was still a shock to see myself unexpectedly.

I agree with video being a helpful tool. I would like have someone sit down and give pointers based on myself being filmed (not really this one though). I find that I keep reverting my focus to (chasing/following/not running into) the coach or the next person in line.

I've hit the track once a year for the last few, so I feel like I'm starting over each time. I plan on going much more next year so I can build a bit.

Again, I was being facetious more than anything. However it was still a shock to see myself unexpectedly.

I agree with video being a helpful tool. I would like have someone sit down and give pointers based on myself being filmed (not really this one though). I find that I keep reverting my focus to (chasing/following/not running into) the coach or the next person in line.

I've hit the track once a year for the last few, so I feel like I'm starting over each time. I plan on going much more next year so I can build a bit.

The line being showed is not what I would call correct of optimal in that case you were in. Especially if it was at the end of the day and the last two laps to boot.

With what we do, we allow the students in Novice group to pass and are set free in the last session or two. It allows them to use the instruction we provided and allows us to ride with them and tow them around at a little higher pace to see where the best place to be is.

My suggestion is to grab one of us at one of our events and get some one on one time. We can tailor our instruction to better suit what your needs are.