NCAA players read at 2nd grade level !!!!!

Kosmo

Wait... they can actually read at all? I'm surprised.

What's the percentage of the population that can't read in at least one language.

I still run into somebody like that once and a while. Someone who can't read, they never learned.

I was at my bank a month ago and this guy was at the counter. Well, he ended up leaving to bring someone else back I guess, because he couldn't sign things or read what he was signing because he couldn't write or read!! He had to be like 25-30 years old too! I know he couldn't because he told the woman he couldn't. I was in shock. I've never seen that before in my 32 years.

Which also made me think; how is he making money to put in the bank??

I was at my bank a month ago and this guy was at the counter. Well, he ended up leaving to bring someone else back I guess, because he couldn't sign things or read what he was signing because he couldn't write or read!! He had to be like 25-30 years old too! I know he couldn't because he told the woman he couldn't. I was in shock. I've never seen that before in my 32 years.

Which also made me think; how is he making money to put in the bank??

sucks dick maybe? :confused:

And whats bad is kids grow up to idolize these people.

A buddy of mine used to teach at a somewhat ghetto-ish local school that produced one NBA player. None of the boys at said school give a shit about their grades because they all think they are gonna be the next basketball star. And they will be, on the housing project basketball court.