good day finally

rick37

After months of waiting on my tank to be fixed on my 83 yamaha xv500 project bike it got life today. I got my tank back last week and got everything mounted and hooked up I.E fuelines etc I put gas in to it and right off one of the lines was leaking so to the tank back off replaced the line and put it all back together. I even replaced the plugs this time all happy and ready to go hit the start button and it just cranked and cranked and nothing. I checked everything and found a vacume line offput that on and hit the button and again just kept turning. Now mind you I have had this running right before I dropped the tank.And could not figure out what the hell was going on.

The only thing I have done between the two start ups was the plugs,I said what the hell chaged the plugs and bam started right up and I was happy as could be:D:D:D:D:D:D.Who would of thought that putting old plugs back in would've make her come ALIVE.

Now I have to replace the wiring harness which is not a big deal.