osu game

kawi kid

um... idk about what time, but i'm going to be there, and if you wanna get here early, I'm making jello shots right now, and me and my friends plan on pre-gaming around 10... give me a call if you wanna hang out with us :)

well im getting ready to walk out my door now. mj i might just give ya a shout. itas a long story but apparently my tickets that i got belong to the guy that started monster.com. like i said after i get there and talk to the gf's boss and see what the whole story is ill fill ya in. but apparently from what i have gathered when people kick it from heart attacks their widows dont want the tickets :dunno:

not a scam we just took to much time chatting with mj and got there to get the tickets and he just GAVE THEM AWAY not sold them to someone GAVE THEM AWAY! so we ended up buying the guys that was tailgatimg with him for under face value in c deck :(. o well i guess. this guy has tickets for every game aa deck for every home game and we are pretty sure he is gonna make it up to us.