Hey Carrie... Where you gonna be at 1pm tomorrow?

Moto-Brian

Brian! I love the Steelers!! They have tattoos in my family to be exact. What motherfucking team do you represent? Your answer determines whether you get positive or negative rep foooooooooooool? :D

me? or stt brian? cuz you should know im all for the steelers!!

Brian! I love the Steelers!! They have tattoos in my family to be exact. What motherfucking team do you represent? Your answer determines whether you get positive or negative rep foooooooooooool? :D

somehow i dont think he cares about rep lol

im just gonna take a wiiild guess and say he's talking to brian... dont ask me how i know :rolleyes:

It's kinda funny, but I was a huge Chargers fan back during the late 80s...

But, I am a player fan. I love the steelers because the coach and the team and especially the fans are so passionate. The feeling inside that place was undescribible. My brother is a DIE hard Steeler fan and he was in his element.

I'll try and sort through the 600 pics I took...

Who ya wanna see?

I don't use real names on here because there are many of the same. I hate it when people do that because nobody knows who the hell you're talking about. I always say kawi kid on here. :cheers:

It's kinda funny, but I was a huge Chargers fan back during the late 80s...

But, I am a player fan. I love the steelers because the coach and the team and especially the fans are so passionate. The feeling inside that place was undescribible. My brother is a DIE hard Steeler fan and he was in his element.

I'll try and sort through the 600 pics I took...

Who ya wanna see?

Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd. :woo: Are there some pictures from the 90's to see those 2 in your 600 pictures?:cool:

I don't use real names on here because there are many of the same. I hate it when people do that because nobody knows who the hell you're talking about. I always say kawi kid on here. :cheers:

Kevin Greene and Greg Lloyd. :woo: Are there some pictures from the 90's to see those 2 in your 600 pictures?:cool:

Both guys retired in like 99, no? No pics... Meant of the current roster that was there yesterday...

Not sure about what you refer to about the 600s... I don't have any pics related to any of that stuff... On here.

Pics aren't the best as I only had the day to get used to the camera...

But, I think this kid (Peterson) is amazing. They had to use 2-3 guys to stop him and even though they contained him all day, he was amazing to watch. So fast and so fucking athletic...

This catch was awesome:

petersoncatch.jpg

This was the run in for a score on our end. He pulled Polamalu and Farrior with him. That's some power...

peterson1.jpg

Of course, the "old guy" that had over 340 yards passing yesterday. I know Steeler fans were booing the guy, but in reality, if anyone thinks he's washed up, they aren't watching the same guy I am...

brett1.jpg

The Steeler Nation lives up to the title... The fans and such are so devoted to the team and certainly value the past:

steelernation2.jpg

Of course the Terrible Towels were in force...

steelernation.jpg

Largest attendance in Heinz Field history...

steelernation3.jpg

Of course, the fans were nuts at the end when the final turnover occurred and put the nail in the coffin...

steelernation4.jpg