sharpton and jackson...... all the same right?

kawi kid

didnt Jackson get discovered for lying about the Martin luther King Jr assassination, saying he held his head as he died? im sure i read that somewhere i just cant find it anywhere on the net other than a book?

That was his story at the time.

Oddly enough, he was in the parking lot chatting with some musicians when the shot(s) were fired. Some say he ran and hid behind the swimming pool for 20-30 minutes until the press got there -THEN Mr. Jackson appeared.

He's a shitbag from jump street. Why the media continues to legitimize him is beyond me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ought to check out Ghosts of Mississippi, damn good movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116410/

Although he was a civil rights "activist", I'd hardly call Medgar Evers a "leader" in the black community. Had he not tried to enroll in the University of MS Law school no one would have ever heard of him. Certainly its a shame that he was killed but it really wasn't an "assassination".

Try again.

Although he was a civil rights "activist", I'd hardly call Medgar Evers a "leader" in the black community. Had he not tried to enroll in the University of MS Law school no one would have ever heard of him. Certainly its a shame that he was killed but it really wasn't an "assassination".

Try again.

No need to try again, it was a politically motivated killing, to quote dictionary.com "assassination - murder of a public figure by surprise attack". I guess Wiki's wrong too, by your standards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medgar_Evers

No need to try again, it was a politically motivated killing, to quote dictionary.com "assassination - murder of a public figure by surprise attack". I guess Wiki's wrong too, by your standards.

Don't even bother with Todd, there's a reason I generally just ignore him.

As evidenced by his intentional misuse of the upside-down flag (ie, (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.), he's just a habitual troll. He provokes people for fun.

The term "assassination" is typically reserved for political figures. Evers wasn't a political figure (although his cause became political). Oddly enough, the first sentence from your wikipedia reference goes like this:

"Medgar Wiley Evers (July 2, 1925 – June 12, 1963) was an African American civil rights
activist
from Mississippi who was
murdered
by Byron De La Beckwith"
(emphasis added)

If you want to check the dictionary.com reference for assassination its here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/assassination

"to kill suddenly or secretively, esp. a politically prominent person; murder premeditatedly and treacherously." (emphasis added)

So, was Dimebag Darryl murdered, or assassinated? Tupac? Phil Hartman? Sorry, while they were famous people and certainly their deaths were tragic, none of them were assassinated.

While Evers' cause was admirable, he was murdered, not assassinated.

Don't even bother with Todd, there's a reason I generally just ignore him.

Is the reason you ignore me because you can't answer the question I asked?

You were the one that said "all black leaders get shot at", didn't you? How about you name some names?

As evidenced by his intentional misuse of the upside-down flag (ie, (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.), he's just a habitual troll. He provokes people for fun.

This from the guy who had the "gangsta" avatar for quite some time. :rolleyes:

For your information, I'm flying the flag upside down as a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, and as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property. Further, as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress.

If you want to classify it as "intentional misuse" that's your choice. I see things a different way.

LMAO, I didn't even realize we had an ignore function. My e-life's about to get a whole lot less retarded (clickclickclickclick). :p

Oh great, I'm on another list..... I thought the Most Wanted was bad enough... :lol:

(Not that I think I'll be on someone's ignore list)

Sharpton's lawyer, Michael Hardy, said the reverend was stunned by the way the NYPD handled the incident.

Hey Sharpton, FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS FAMILY.

when did it become acceptable to honk, flash and tailgate police?

of and cross double yellows and run red lights.

wow that is just glorious. but i have a feeling nothing will come of it.

Come on...Al can't keep his mouth shut over this.

First, it'll be "racial profiling"...

Next it'll be because of "who" they are...

Then Al will organize "protests" of the NYPD....

Finally, it'll go away.

Sharpton's lawyer, Michael Hardy, said the reverend was stunned by the way the NYPD handled the incident.

Hey Sharpton, FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUMB ASS FAMILY.

when did it become acceptable to honk, flash and tailgate police?

of and cross double yellows and run red lights.

when we started allowing women to drive :D

Come on...Al can't keep his mouth shut over this.

First, it'll be "racial profiling"...

Next it'll be because of "who" they are...

Then Al will organize "protests" of the NYPD....

Finally, it'll go away.

like i said nothing will come of it. it will just go away. ;)