Blood Drive - PLEASE DONATE

chevysoldier

Northridge High School, where I graduated from, in Johnstown, Ohio is having a blood drive on Wednesday, 28 October. They have this twice a year and I always make sure I donate. I hope many of you can take some time out of your life to save someone elses. Only 3% of Americans donate blood. Please help to get this number up. It is amazing what one pint of blood can do.

Northridge High School Media Center-Library

6066 Johnstown-Utica Road Rt.62

Croton, OH 43013

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7TSHA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=northridge+high+school+johnstown+ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=northridge+high+school&hnear=johnstown+ohio&cid=0,0,12883308917704718045&ei=_2XkStSJJ4asNt3EzKkB&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAwQnwIwAA

The school's web page: http://northridge.k12.oh.us/Northridge%20New%20site/High/HighSchool.html

Would be neat to see a lot of OR members come. PM me if you need any other info. Thanks.

*sigh* I've been meaning to do this again for a while.... last time I gave blood, the lady missed my vein several times and ended up giving me nerve damage in my arm....

OUCH!!!

I've never given blood. Lately I've been wanting to for the first time. I don't even know my blood type.

OUCH!!!

I've never given blood. Lately I've been wanting to for the first time. I don't even know my blood type.

:plus1: except the wanting to. I'm not sure since the last time I had more than one vial of blood drawn, I nearly passed out. I'm just not sure it's a way I'm supposed to help out. :dunno: I might get brave and try sometime anyway....

*sigh* I've been meaning to do this again for a while.... last time I gave blood, the lady missed my vein several times and ended up giving me nerve damage in my arm....
OUCH!!!

:plus1: except the wanting to. I'm not sure since the last time I had more than one vial of blood drawn, I nearly passed out. I'm just not sure it's a way I'm supposed to help out. :dunno: I might get brave and try sometime anyway....

Well now is your chance. :D