Flu vaccine side effect (WOW)

jbctown

I know 1 person who got the flu shot... said person ended up with the flu, weird stye thing on his eye, and had to go to the hospital for other complications .... maybe they're related... maybe not... I'm gonna trust that my immune system can handle the flu on its own.

Amen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know 1 person who got the flu shot... said person ended up with the flu, weird stye thing on his eye, and had to go to the hospital for other complications .... maybe they're related... maybe not... I'm gonna trust that my immune system can handle the flu on its own.

I agree, unless you think your immune system cant handle the flu I wouldn't get the flu shot

this vid is just sad :(

• 8 months later...

Holy thread revival!

There was an article on Digg today:

The 8 Greatest "Hot Chick" Internet Hoaxes

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-8-greatest-_hot-chick_-internet-hoaxes/greg

#5 - Desiree Jennings.

So... all of you who called bullshit, your bullshit-o-meter is still in calibration.

As for the rest of you, I've been told you've all just hit the British Lottery in addition to being owed a large settlement from the BP spill in the Gulf. You need to PM your full names, addresses, SSN#, and a checking account or VISA/Mastercard Debit card so I can disperse the funds to you promptly.