Gopro

Hutch

9 min butt-shot' date=' seriously? I guess that's what they mean when they say "if you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes". :D[/quote']

Well if I could change the angle while I was riding I would. This past weekend was my first time using the cameras, There is a lot of different shots I'd like to try but Motogp onboard style seemed logical.

Can you really tell difference between the two in a video

yes you deffinately can especially if if youve got riders beside you you want in the video.

I want one but I want the wide thats what I was hopein you had Id be up at your work pickin it up right now if it was , damit I lose again :(

Well if I could change the angle while I was riding I would. This past weekend was my first time using the cameras, There is a lot of different shots I'd like to try but Motogp onboard style seemed logical.

Go ahead and reach back there, don't mind that corner coming up. Seriously tho, I was just being a smartass. Cool vid. :cheers:

I got back and forth between like the wide angle and the other. ideally I'd have both. FOr the butt shot the wide angle is good and a lot of other weird angles, but we did some video where the camera was facing backwards at the guy following and it seems that unless you are totally up the camera's ass you are a very small spec in the video. It's just the nature of a wide angle lens, it's a compromise, like everything in photography.

Hey do you guys use the LOW or HI volume setting? I haven't tried the hi setting yet,

just been using the low.

This was shot last weekend in Hocking Hills with my wide angle 5M gopro hero...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAAcvazmmKY

Edited by SWing'R

hhuummm price drop is apealling , maybe I dont neeeed a wide angle

More then worth the price, take it. It will at least give ya feel for it and then you can upgrade later to the wide.

You be around today ? I may be headed to newark a little latter prolly to licking valley after the rain stops

heading out around 11:00 to watch the game at a friends, should be around sunday, might even go for a ride I could meet you somewhere if you want this for $75.00