backflip mania!!! in a trophy truck!?!?!?!?!

420gsxr1000

hopefully pastrana doesn't see this, I could see him trying to do something like this....hell he tried to back flip a monster truck.

Oh, he's seen it and actually helped with it a bit. It was done almost a year ago...

As for the Corvette comment, you (Not you, Nick - the other guy) need to watch 199 Lives. You'll get a better understanding of what occurred and how Travis felt... He's by FAR one of the best personalities in the business.

i was really hoping he would land it :(

but yeah 199 lives is a great look into pastrana very good documentary.

and i thought it was a mustang he wrecked? :dunno:

*edit you were right here is the accident report........ http://ready2beat.com/current-news/general-news/travis-pastrana-car-crash-accident-report

Oh, he's seen it and actually helped with it a bit. It was done almost a year ago...

As for the Corvette comment, you (Not you, Nick - the other guy) need to watch 199 Lives. You'll get a better understanding of what occurred and how Travis felt... He's by FAR one of the best personalities in the business.

I haven't watched 199 lives. So, i cannot say exactly what happened or how he felt. I'm sure he felt bad, as i would hope anyone would. I'm not trying to judge, but when you hurt yourself....doing something stupid...that's fine. When you hurt someone else...it's a different story. It's the same reason, when a passenger gets on the back of your bike. You don't go balls to the walls, why? Because you know their back there...and don't want to injure them. I'm in no way saying Pastrana is a bad guy...just saying he made a poor choice.

I haven't watched 199 lives. So, i cannot say exactly what happened or how he felt. I'm sure he felt bad, as i would hope anyone would. I'm not trying to judge, but when you hurt yourself....doing something stupid...that's fine. When you hurt someone else...it's a different story. It's the same reason, when a passenger gets on the back of your bike. You don't go balls to the walls, why? Because you know their back there...and don't want to injure them. I'm in no way saying Pastrana is a bad guy...just saying he made a poor choice.

I understand, but realize that he's a pro athlete capable of things we mere mortals cannot even touch. That being said, Ben Spies can ride a person two up in a manner that is well within his limits, but well beyond the limits of someone else. However, if he'd crash riding WELL within his limits, it could be a situation that causes the death of someone. Does it make it better that he did it within his level of ability? Or, because it was well beyond our limits, it was crazy?

Sounds like he is giving up on the backflip.

Who? Travis? Not in a million years. He can do it in his sleep. When we saw him trying to do the 360 backflip for X Games, we were so amazed at what he was doing. It was almost confusing as to what was going on. Once he got enough sessions in before the video leaked, he still wasn't sure and I think he's going to show everyone that he can set the bar even now...