"Paranormal Activity"

Fonzie

The movie was creepy but not as scary as the hype. although i saw a matinee and walked out in the sunshine, when i tried to go to sleep i definatly was very aware of every sound in the house.

its definitely not a movie i would watch alone at night... I was the same way though, heard every sound while trying to fall asleep.

btw I thought you wrote "i saw a manatee" ... I need to practice reading.

its definitely not a movie i would watch alone at night... I was the same way though, heard every sound while trying to fall asleep.

btw I thought you wrote "i saw a manatee" ... I need to practice reading.

OMG... i thought it said manatee too until I read what you type and realized I also failed at reading. I had to go back like, um... whaaaa did he type?

The movie was alright. I wasnt really that frightened by it. Its takes a lot for a movie to really bother me. I went home and went straight to bed with no problems haha. It was overall a good production tho for what they had to work with. Id see it again.

sometimes, i wake up and see fonzie lurking at the foot of my bed. i pull the sheets up and he usually leaves after a few hours. i try not to antagonize him...

:lol: I didn't think you knew about that. Always wise not to anger the demon!!

I gotta start bein' sneakier!!

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched this tonight. What movie were you guys watching? This was terrible. Boring, slow...and not scary. From all the review's and talk...i really expected much better. The best part was the ending. One, watching the annoying...bitchy chick get dropped...and the movie finally being over. :D