2007 Ducati 1098

Dubguy85

Potentially but a bit of cash would have to be brought to the table...I'm looking for a newer 600 750 or 1000... But with the 08 cbr 1000's going for 7..I was thinking of selling this and getting one of those and 3000 for track stuff... But I wouldn't mind a 600, but u prolly wouldn't wanna throw as much cash as id like out there...

Sorry it was more or less a joke... Kinda hard to express being a smart ass on the internet.. Good luck with the sale though. She is a beauty

Potentially but a bit of cash would have to be brought to the table...I'm looking for a newer 600 750 or 1000... But with the 08 cbr 1000's going for 7..I was thinking of selling this and getting one of those and 3000 for track stuff... But I wouldn't mind a 600, but u prolly wouldn't wanna throw as much cash as id like out there...

I thought you were getting something more street oriented. Not sure why you'd want a 600 1000 or 750 if you are thinking superbike in these displacements.

Get something with straight bars in the front for the street and you'll never go back. Trust me. Go down to 555 or any of the other technical twisties in SE OH and ride them on a superbike then ride them on a monster. You'll never ride your superbike down there again. I've done both and the monster is sooooo much better.

So, I'm just saying, something more upright and with less than 4 cylinders is ideal for the street, more comfortable and agile at lower speeds, more low end torque, lest you are gettting a 1000cc 4cylinder (maybe z1000)

Anyway that's my 2 cents. If I was looking for a street bike, from scratch right now, the KTM superduke would be at the top of my list for good clean hooligan fun. but I also like my S2R1000 a lot.

I thought you were getting something more street oriented. Not sure why you'd want a 600 1000 or 750 if you are thinking superbike in these displacements.

Get something with straight bars in the front for the street and you'll never go back. Trust me. Go down to 555 or any of the other technical twisties in SE OH and ride them on a superbike then ride them on a monster. You'll never ride your superbike down there again. I've done both and the monster is sooooo much better.

So, I'm just saying, something more upright and with less than 4 cylinders is ideal for the street, more comfortable and agile at lower speeds, more low end torque, lest you are gettting a 1000cc 4cylinder (maybe z1000)

Anyway that's my 2 cents. If I was looking for a street bike, from scratch right now, the KTM superduke would be at the top of my list for good clean hooligan fun. but I also like my S2R1000 a lot.

Superduke would be a hell of a lot of fun!

Lay off the supersports for the street, end the vicious cycle!

Get something you won't want to get off, like a VFR, Sprint, or BMW. Then again the Superduke or Super Enduro KTMs are Suhweeet!

I test road a superduke this summer, along with a few other bikes up at Mid-OH. The superduke 990 was pure fun.