Who loves Mongolian BBQ?

flyboy1011

So as a fundraiser for AFROTC, members of the Centurion Drill Team here at Ohio State, myself included, will be "guest grillers" at BD's Mongolian BBQ, located in the Arena District, this Thursday, 5 November starting at 6 pm and ending at 9 pm. Tickets are $25 for all you can eat bowls, fountain drink, soup, and salad, which I know is mildly ridiculous, but it's for a good cause. lol. So if you're interested, contact me for tickets(must be sold in advance) and come out and enjoy the epic-ness that is BD's Mongolian BBQ this Thursday.

P.s.-here's a little bit of what we do as a team...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbgl6eKRHQ

Edited by flyboy1011

Who loves Mongolian BBQ?

So as a fundraiser for AFROTC, members of the Centurion Drill Team here at Ohio State, myself included, will be "guest grillers" at BD's this Thursday, 5 November. Tickets are $25 for all you can eat bowls, fountain drink, soup, and salad, which I know is mildly ridiculous, but it's for a good cause. lol. So if you're interested, contact me for tickets and come out and enjoy the epic-ness that is BD's Mongolian BBQ this Thursday.

MAP/WEBSITE:

http://www.gomongo.com/locations/locationDetails.php?loc=25

<sad face> This isn't in NEO.

Who told ya....come to Coventry Mongo bbq in Cleveland Heights....I have guest grilled there couple of times.....and I explained to some if I put the spice and sauce of your choice right from the beginning, it will taste better, if you take a lot of meat......so that was a hit that night .....there is a reason that marinated meat tastes better....seafood....not really necessary.......:D