Free to Breathe 5K

granda080

Hello everyone,

My wife is running in the Free to Breathe 5K, which is a fundraiser to support lung cancer support and awareness. If anyone would be willing to donate to the cause that would be wonderful (there is no minimum amount one can donate). I know that times are financially tough, so any kind words of encouragement that I can pass on to her would be equally appreciated.

Here is the email that she has sent to our family and friends:

Hello friends and family!

As many of you know I have been running recently and this Saturday will be participating in a 5K for lung cancer. I have joined a team that was started by the wonderful speech therapist I work with whose mother died from lung cancer in 2006. We each set a goal for donations and when I last checked our team was one of the top leaders at $660-ish. No pressure to donate but if you are feeling charitable, please click on the link below, my name, and then "Donate to Brooke Couper!" in the purple part. Thank you in advance to those who can make a contribution and are in support of cancer awareness and research! I hope this finds everyone in good health and high spirits!

love,

brooke

http://participate.freetobreathe.org/site/TR/RunWalk/General?team_id=4950&pg=team&fr_id=1210

Thanks everyone :)