All Military Vets and Current Military Read This

chevysoldier

I'm trying to not be a greedy bastard and go to like 3 different Applebees today to see if I can get 3 free meals.

And yes, they finally added DD214 to the document list.

Well they'd better accept it, that's no different than your ID, just isn't laminated.

I left work for a dinner break and went to applebees. Thank goodness for the seats at the bar. I would of waited forever to get into that place.

Really wanted the steak but I had to make it something quick so I got the chicken penne, it was really good.

It was packed at 3:00 when I went. My steak wasn't so great...I think they already had it waiting for me before I got there.

Anyways...thanks Applebee's.

at least it wasn't tubesteak like r1crusher had waiting for you. Just to make your veterans day better I will buy you a beer next time I see you. Just don't order some fancy import beer

How was the free Applebee's, Chevy?

I posted this in another thread by DGTLGirl but I'll say it here too.

Just got back from Applebee's. I had the burger, my wife had the tenders so she could share with our daughter. 8 bucks, not bad for a full meal with dessert. It was all really good, and REALLY packed in Reynoldsburg.

at least it wasn't tubesteak like r1crusher had waiting for you. Just to make your veterans day better I will buy you a beer next time I see you. Just don't order some fancy import beer

Be careful, or this thread will get merged with That DUde's Taintrub thread, and moved to Drama Queens to die!!!!

I posted this in another thread by DGTLGirl but I'll say it here too.

Just got back from Applebee's. I had the burger, my wife had the tenders so she could share with our daughter. 8 bucks, not bad for a full meal with dessert. It was all really good, and REALLY packed in Reynoldsburg.

All of the vet's DESERVE this free meal, such a small token for such a HUGE sacrifice..... Thanks vets!

I wish I would have known about Bar Louies. On Monday, we got an email that said that Applebees opened the inventation to civilian employees. That's when they lost credibility in my book. We went yesterday and it was packed. Didn't even eat there. We decided that the civilians that work at Wright-Patterson AFB probably wanted it more.