Yamaha Jog 50cc scooter F/S... $200!!!

Moto-Brian

Ok, I have an older Yamaha Jog scooter. I think it is a 93 as that's when we started racing, but it may be a 97... I will check the title...

It is a free and clear title.

There are some issues with the scooter. Read the "bad" comments to get a better idea.

Good:

-Painted professionally in Kawasaki Green. Since we don't ride with Kawasaki anymore, it got changed to Monster graphics. Has number plates painted, too. ALL DECALS WILL REMOVE including the numbers.

-When it did run, it ran great. Ask anyone that has seen it at the track. It was a runner and did well.

-Aftermarket, adjustable rear shock. Longer and allows for better ground clearance... We were racers - we had pit scooter shoot outs. This scooter won the 2002 GNF flat track shoot out that ran through the night and caused me to have knee surgery!:D

Bad:

-Paint on floor board and side panels to cover the hideous purple is flaked off insome spots. Easy to touch up.

-Has some bodywork battle damage. Again, what we used to do with pit scooters would make the Star Boys blush...

-Doesn't start. I thought it was a cracked intake boot and replaced it to only never get it to start.

I think what it is surrounds the petcock. I think the race fuel over the years has dried out the rubber internals. It is a vaccum deal and it probably has dried out and caused no fuel to get to the carb. Not sure.

I'm no 2-stroke tech so, I cannot say for sure. Was running great until I caught the boot and it never started since. That was back in July... It has set since.

-Probably needs some new tires. They are good enough, but I think they need to be replaced. I also think a few issues like normal older bikes have are present. The forks are all spring as they have no oil and the steering is loose, etc...

Overall, I bet for maybe $100-$150, you can get this baby running and have a fun pit bike or a decent in town scoot.

I am asking $200 OBO. If less than $200, you come and get it. If for $200, I will meet within 30-45 minutes from me. That's it.

Here's some pics from the weekend:

jogside.jpg

jogfront.jpg

Sorry guys, got a call from a guy right after posting and he is picking it up... Sorry to be a dick, but he gets first dibs and Bluebird is next in line should he bail Saturday...

SO, lock 'er up... I can PM you, Blue if it goes south...