parks after he found out he was banned

shittygsxr

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: that's what I was going for.

@ Max, It's ok to disagree and debate - but I'm pretty sure I've never threatened to beat someones ass, so I'm no kettle. :p I'll be the first one to back down from a physical altercation - not worth it for me.

Uh what? Yah you did.

I swear Matt, I'm going to come to your house and beat your ass, I'm tired of your shit and this ends tomorrow.

jk :)

Edited by Likwid

I'm not talking about fistfighting dude, you just love to piss in Wheeties.

Ohh, I thought you were since that why Parks was banned.

I guess it depends on whos eating them - I'm sure I can be a buzzkill at times. But, don't confuse pissing in someone Wheaties with disagreement along with a helping of sarcasm.

Kind of off topic, but in the 'Live' feed, it shows the URLs of where these images are embedded (I can't see half of them from work anyway, but it gives me an idea of what they are)... some of them are pretty funny in their own right.

Like Caspers above is from a user on Photobucket with a directory called "Kissesaremagic"

Obviously you feel hurt about something and are lashing out Likwid...

You want me to drag my sack across your face - make you feel better?

200px-Glenn_Quagmire.png

lol yes please :)

I wasn't serious though, sorry if people thought JRM was actually going to beat my ass.....

:lol:

:beating: OK Bubba..... I see you postin' on here all day, yet you haven't replied to my PM from last night, or the VM's I've left you :boxing:

How many points do I get for the above?!? :D

I think it falls under "Harassing/annoying a mod" & "Threatening a board member" at minimal :bitchfight:

:beating: OK Bubba..... I see you postin' on here all day, yet you haven't replied to my PM from last night, or the VM's I've left you :boxing:

How many points do I get for the above?!? :D

I think it falls under "Harassing/annoying a mod" & "Threatening a board member" at minimal :bitchfight:

:nono:

I agree with you Sam.... Fonzie calls me all the time at work and I don't answer. One day, one day he'll realize I can't really talk while I'm at work and that's why I call him back in the evenings.

PS: I replied to your PM Fonz.

I agree with you Sam.... Fonzie calls me all the time at work and I don't answer. One day, one day he'll realize I can't really talk while I'm at work and that's why I call him back in the evenings.

And I feel bad for you that you have to go to work. I really do. THAT'S GOTTA SUCK!!!!:lol:

But the :nono: was for this entire thread. It makes me sad;)

Ewwww..... I feel like I'm being chastised by my father. :p Benny's gettin' all paternal & $hit lol.gif