parks after he found out he was banned

shittygsxr

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats another thing i cant raise my arms above my head cuz of the ass kicking i took lifting tonight..... why are all my lifting buddies 3 times my size and in the air force, and say things like "really thats all?!?! if i was you i would add 15lbs. to that."

thats another thing i cant raise my arms above my head cuz of the ass kicking i took lifting tonight..... why are all my lifting buddies 3 times my size and in the air force, and say things like "really thats all?!?! if i was you i would add 15lbs. to that."

This post sounds reeeaaallly ghey. And I say that with all due respect

Everytime I see it I bust out laughing.... For some reason I cannot stop giggling about all the small, stupid stuff today! :)

Kawi pulled down his pants for you again, didn't he??? :p

Brian no offense but I may be 3 times your size.....well at least in the bootie anyway. ;)

We'll need unclothed, pictoral evidence of said booty sent to my PM box, to officially judge the truthfulness & validity of above said statement

:ttiwwop:

Kawi pulled down his pants for you again, didn't he??? :p

We'll need unclothed, pictoral evidence of said booty sent to my PM box, to officially judge the truthfulness & validity of above said statement

:ttiwwop:

LOL. This made me chuckle quite a bit. I'm not telling you what Brian did to have me make a statement like that. :D

And the last statement......:lol: